What's New in ProScore v5.0.3
The following list outlines all the changes and enhancements
that were made to each revision of ProScore 5. The v5.0.3 release includes
ALL of the following revisions. They are listed separately so that you can
more easily determine the new features that were added for a particular
These features were added in v5.0.3
- Fixed an issue with the PTF import where Judges, Coaches,
or Financial information may not import.
- Fixed a ScoreQueue issue that could cause a database
- Changed when ScoreApps are registered in the system from
app startup to when the app is put into run mode.
- Updated the Men default age groups to be correct for the
new cycle. Will affect new installs only. Updating an existing install that
already has defaults, the existing defaults will not be changed.
- Fixed an issue in ProScore where the Two-Score event
designation was not being initialized properly when a new Event Group was
- Modified ProScore to increase the timeout for publishing
to MSO from 30 seconds to 4 minutes.
- Made a small change to ScoreGen to make sure that only
changed scores are re-flashed. If END is pressed and no change was made to
the final score then the score should not re-flash.
- Modified ProScore to add Browse buttons for the PTF
export and Backup/Restore screens. The small "..." button was too small and
most people did not know it was even there.
- Modified the Session Assignments screen in ProScore to
show the scratched athletes with a line drawn through them and to not count
the scratched athletes in the totals.
- Modified ScoreGen to have a Locate Server icon on the
toolbar since it was missing. Created a Setup tab where the Locate Server
icon is placed and moved the Setup icon from the Main tab to the Setup tab.
These features were added in v5.0.2
- Fixed an issue in ProScore on the Results screen when both
Women and Men are in the same meet. The number of squads was not always
getting the correct value for the appropriate rotation definition. Also, the
number of rotations would sometimes not show the correct number of
- Fixed an issue in ScoreGen on the FIG Keypad Controller
screen. If a rotation did not have any athletes for the event then the
athlete list would display all athletes in the session instead of showing no
- Modified ScoreGen to send a command to the keypad to put
the keypad into Head Like Panel mode if that option is selected. This
requires keypad firmware v6.07.
- Modified the PTF Import to have the option to not import
all judges or not import all coaches.
- Fixed an issue when editing coach information that would
allow you to close the edit screen without being prompted to save your
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error on the Gymnasts
or All Gymnasts screen after importing athletes while either of those
screens was already open.
- Modified the Gymnasts table to add an index on the USAG
- Modified the Gyms table to add a new field for the zone
or section the gym is in.
- Fixed an issue in ScoreGen that would make the Air Force
scoreboard type be pre-selected on a new installation. It will now default
to Mini-Alpha instead.
- Made a small change to ScoreGen to guarantee that any
error/exception that is encountered while in the process of saving a score
that is entered by the keypads will always send a "Score Not Saved" message
back to the judge and will not flash that score on the scoreboards.
- Modified the Pro Member Verification to display more
prominently when a coach is Inactive, Pending, Expired, Wrong Program, or
Not A Member. These will now be displayed with a Red background to highlight
- Fixed an issue in ProScore with the generated filenames
for reports. Illegal filename characters were not being removed from the
- Added an option to the Publish to MSO function to "Show
all teams?" for Team Results. This is exactly like the printed report and
allows to show all teams even if they did not have enough scores to count
- Modified ProScore to re-purpose the Verify Coaches
function to also include Judges. The screen has now been renamed Verify Pro
Information and has been relocated from the Gyms Attending screen out onto
the main toolbar. The function still works exactly as before except now any
judges that are assigned to the meet will also be included in the
- Fixed an issue in ProScore with the PTF import that could
cause a Variant Type Conversion error when processing coaches or judges.
- Fixed an issue in ProScore with the Gymnasts screen where
it would be possible to lose scores that had already been entered for a
gymnast when making an edit to that gymnast. This could only happen when
using ProScore on 2 or more computers in a networked configuration.
- Added an option to the Gymnast Counts screen to include
scratches in the counts.
- Added an option to the Meet Summary report to include
scratches in the counts.
- Fixed an issue in ScoreGen for the Air Force scoreboard.
These features were added in v5.0.1
- Fixed the filename of the Email Setup installer that was
being called if the email components weren't installed.
- Fixed an issue with the Generate Equal Age Groups
function. Under certain circumstances it would not generate age groups with
the proper date ranges.
- Modified the Generate Equal Age Groups function to add
the ability to remember the modified names that are given to the age groups.
- Changed the Age Groups screen so that the Generate Equal
Age Groups button is always enabled.
- Fixed an issue with adding age groups for a level that
was just created with a default age determination date.
- Modified the startup processes for ProScore and ScoreGen
to better handle the situation where it could not connect to the server on
startup and the user chose to not select a different server.
- Modified the Equal Age Groups function to have Select All
and Select None buttons.
- Modified the Equal Age Groups function to remember the
size and position of the screen so it will be displayed in the same place
These features were added in v5.0.0
- This is the initial release.