What's New in the ProScore v4.0.21 Update
The following list outlines all the changes and enhancements
that were made to each revision of ProScore 4. The 4.0.21 update includes
ALL of the following revisions. They are listed separately so that you can
more easily determine the new features that were added for a particular
These features were added in the v4.0.21 update
- Modified the USA Gymnastics import wizard to fix a few
issues that were created in the last update.
These features were added in the v4.0.20 update
- Modified the USA Gymnastics import wizard to handle the
changes made to the USAG website for searching and exporting athlete
These features were added in the v4.0.19 update
- Modified the Setup screen in ScoreGen to have an additional
option to show the D/E scores on Alpha scoreboards for FIG meets. This used
to be part of Open Scoring but can now be enabled without doing Open
- Modified the Event Keypad Controller function of ScoreGen
to properly size itself to the screen resolution of the computer.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some computers to have
consistent communications issues with keypads and scoreboards over the USB
port. This was a timing problem and seemed to manifest itself mostly with
Windows 7 and/or 64-bit computers. Probably has more to do with the fact
that the newer computers are so much faster that small timing glitches
started showing up.
These features were added in the v4.0.18 update
- Modified the Meet Results - Multi report to have a option
to print a condensed version for FIG meets and to always print the condensed
version for non-FIG meets.
- Modified the Meet Results report to slightly reduce the
amount of blank space between each gymnast. The result is that 3-4 more
gymnasts will fit on a page thus reducing the number of pages needed to
- Modified the NCAA Men's Scoresheet report to have a
column for the D-Score.
- Modified the USAG Import Wizard to fix the link to the
USAG website that was broken when USAG redesigned their site navigation.
- Modified the USAG Import Wizard to allow the gymnast
name, level, and birthdate to be edited prior to being imported.
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error when trying to
print Meet Results from the on screen Results window.
- Modified the NCAA Meet Results report options to add the
ability to enter the attendance to be printed on the NCAA Score Sheet.
- Modified the Reports screen to allow the window to be
resized so that more of the print queue can be seen at one time.
- Modified the Coaches and Judges Information entry screens
to have a field to enter the background check expiration date.
- Modified the Judge Summary report to include the
Background Expire date.
- Modified the Coach Sign In Sheet report to include all
the dates and match the updated USAG sign in sheet.
These features were added in the v4.0.17 update
- Modified the Level Definitions to have a new setting that
defines how it uses the 2-attempt event scores for computing the AA score.
Just like the final event score for the 2-attempt event can be computed
based on either the best of both or average of both, the AA score can now be
computed using a different setting than the event itself. In addition to
best of and average of, there is a new option for using only the 1st attempt
for computing the AA. This is a FIG requirement. FIG rules state that when a
gymnast performs 2 vaults, the first vault counts toward the AA and the
average of both is used to determine event ranking/qualification.
- Modified the Score Entry screen to calculate the AA based
on the 2-attempt event setting for the level and to store the score that is
used for computing the AA in the new E7AAFinal field.
- Modified many different screens to handle the new
E7AAFinal field to make sure it is initialized properly when importing
gymnasts from USAG web site, PTF files, CSV files, or from previous meets.
- Modified the tie break procedures for breaking ties in
the AA and team to use the event score that was used in computing the AA.
- Modified ScoreGen to calculate the AA based on the
2-attempt event setting for the level and to store the score that is used
for computing the AA in the new E7AAFinal field.
- Modified the Results screen to show both vaults A/B
scores for FIG meets when the vaults are being averaged.
- Modified the Results screen to show the event score used
to compute the AA score for the 2-attempt event on the Meet display tab.
- Modified the Event Definitions screen to add user
interface controls to allow you to load an event icon graphic for each event
in the group. These icons can be printed on reports instead of the event
names for a more international style output.
- Modified the Meet Information screen to add the option
for loading a banner graphic to be printed at the bottom of reports. This
graphic will be printed at .75" x 7.5" in size along the bottom edge of
reports and will be scaled to fit this size. When creating the banner to be
used you should create it with this size in mind. Using a height:width ratio
of 1:10 will help.
- Modified many reports to add a page footer to print the
- Modified ProScore to purge the scoreboard queues using a
different manner that should not cause sharing issues when attempting to
purge the scores.
- Fixed a bug in the Blank Score Sheet report that was not
printing the Gym's state after the city. This was due to the new State field
being added to the Gymnasts database.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the export of gymnasts to
a CSV file to take forever and appear to be frozen.
- Fixed a few issues where the incorrect meet banner image
would be printed on certain reports.
- Modified almost all reports to print the Meet location,
address, and phone numbers at the top of the report instead of the host gym
address info. The host gym info is always copied into any new meet that is
created. But if those values are changed for a particular meet then the new
meet specific values are what gets printed.
- Added a new Options menu in ScoreGen and moved all the
toggle type menu choices from the Utility menu to this new menu. Just makes
more sense this way.
- Added a new option to treat the head judge keypad just
like the other panel judge keypads. This means that the head judge keypad
will no longer prompt for the comp num or ask for start value. It works
exactly the same as any other panel judge keypad would. This was done to
facilitate the new capability of the Event Keypad Controller.
- Modified Event Keypad Controller in ScoreGen be able to
control the event just like the head judge keypad could. There is now a list
of gymnasts and one can be selected to be scored. This will cause the
keypads to begin working on that gymnast.
- Modified the NCAA Rotation Schedule report and options of
have the ability to add a break in the middle of the rotation after a
specified number of gymnasts with custom text to be printed on the report.
- Modified the Gym Information and Judge Information
screens to use a newer grid to list the records. The new grid supports mouse
- Modified ScoreGen to have the ability to scan a specific
ID in the Junction Box Tools.
- Fixed a small bug in the Meet Results Web Pages for FIG
type meets where the 2nd vault is the better score. The web page output was
showing the B score for the 1st vault instead of the 2nd vault.
- Made a small change to how ScoreGen determines if a Comp
# is busy. This should prevent false indications when using radio.
- Modified the Backup/Restore utility to fix a Windows
Vista related issue where the restore operation would not complete
- Added Windows Vista manifest information to make the
program more Vista Compatible.
- Modified several reports to have the option of printing
or not printing the birthday/ages and USAG numbers. This was added to
satisfy privacy concerns with these reports being published on websites in
These features were added in the v4.0.16 update
- Made small change to the AP text file output format to not
include "USA/" in front of the city and state for U.S. gymnasts.
- Added a new option to the NCAA Rotation Schedule report
options. This option allows you to print the report listing by Squad instead
of by Rotation.
- Made a small change to a UI control used on the Meet
Information screen. This was done to see if the control that was removed was
causing some random Win32 errors. We'll see.
- Fixed a small bug in the Score Verification report that was
not hiding a "B Score" caption when not in FIG scoring mode.
- Modified ScoreGen to enable the Mini-Alpha Display Message
screen to be opened while the system is running. This is to be able to
display messages on extra mini-alpha scoreboards or the scoreboards for events
that are paused.
- Modified the Gym Information PTF import screen to allow you
to start typing the name of the gym on the selection list to search for a gym
to match with the gym being imported.
- Modified the Gym Information PTF import screen to look for
a matching gym that has a short name that begins with the gym being imported.
If a partial match is found, a yellow face icon will be displayed instead of a
red face to indicate the partial match.
- Modified the checked drop-down list component so that it
accounts for the taskbar height when calculating how much room it has to
vertically grow the drop-down list.
These features were added in the v4.0.15 update
- Modified the Label Setup screen to force printing only 1
copy of the test page. If you had previously printed a report with multiple
copies and then printed a test page, you would get the same number of copies
of the test page as your last report copies. - Modified the Meet Settings
report to make sure that the Default age divisions are sorted correctly.
- Fixed a small bug that was introduced into the USAG Import
screen that was causing it not import any gymnasts.
These features were added in the v4.0.14 update
- Modified the checked drop-down list component so that it no
longer displays multiple columns on the drop-down list. Instead it always
displays 1 column but the length of that column will dynamically adjust so
that as many items can be displayed as will fit to the height of the screen
before a vertical scrollbar will appear. This should make it easier to select
items with the checkboxes and avoid the display scrolling left/right when
trying to check a box.
- Modified several screens to show the session description
next to the session code on the drop-down list of sessions.
- Fixed a small issue where certain configuration fields
would not get initialized properly when ProScore is first used after being
- Modified all forms and reports in ProScore and ScoreGen to
support the new FIG scoring rules (A score + B score) and tie breaking
- Modified the NCAA Meet Results report to support a
customized report title.
- Modified the Judge Information screen, the Judge Summary
report and the custom fields selector for the Judge Summary report to support
the new Country field.
- Modified ProScore and ScoreGen to have advanced options for
configuring additional scoreboard display queues. These queues are to be
used with secondary scoreboard or monitoring software that need access to
scores entered from the keypads or manually in ProScore.
- Modified ScoreGen so that it will now remember the "Now Up"
- Modified ScoreGen to fix a potential problem when
displaying scores on the mini-alpha scoreboards in Open Scoring mode. The
problem is that sometimes the scores won't flash with Open Scoring turned on.
This is related to the same USB buffering issue that was corrected in 4.0.11.
- Modified the Meet Information screen to have the option for
setting the Scoring Method to be used for the meet. The choices are: Default
(this is way it has been forever), FIG (this is the new A score + B score
calculation), and A/B Panel (this uses a start value and deductions to
determine the score. Like the old FIG way).
- Modified the Gymnast Information screen to support the new
Hometown, State, and Country fields. These fields are only used when FIG
scoring is selected for the meet. ProScore's use these fields is limited at
this time and will be improved in the future.
- Modified the Event Results options to have a new button to
create an Associated Press (AP) formatted text file for use with FIG
These features were added in the v4.0.13 update
- Fixed a bug in ScoreGen for the Team calculation when
displaying results for teams that are designated by AA and Age Divisions are
specified in the selection criteria. Very obscure issue and most people won't
run into it but someone eventually did and we got it.
- Added a new option to average all scores instead of
dropping the high/low scores when 4 or mores scores exist. This primarily
going to be used at some NCAA meets.
- Modified the Configuration screen to have the option to
Average all scores.
- Modified the Score Entry screen to calculate the average
score correctly based on the average all option.
- Modified ScoreGen to calculate the average score correctly
based on the average score option.
- Added an option to the Meet Results report to not print the
gymnasts birthday on the printed report.
- Modified ScoreGen to hopefully fix some nagging USB
problems. This should fix the problem of some scores not flashing.
- Fixed a bug in the Multi-Meet Event Results report when
printing AA results. If the combined AA score is greater than 100.00 the
thousands place in the decimal portion of the score will be truncated.
However, the rankings will still be correct.
- Changed the ScoreGen Setup screen to reflect the
communications options for the new Radio Junction Box.
- Changed the Radio Status screen in ScoreGen to show the MAC
address of the new radio units in addition to the IP address of the old radio
These features were added in the v4.0.12 update
- This version was never officially release to the public.
These features were added in the v4.0.11 update
- Fixed a bug in the Account Statement report that was
causing the "* This Meet*" account not to print.
These features were added in the v4.0.10 update
- Modified the USAG import wizard to support the new web
layout changes that USAG made after switching the Men from Class to Level.
- Modified the Account Statement report to sort by gym short
name when printing statements for multiple accounts.
These features were added in the v4.09 update
- Modified the on screen results screen to utilize a
different method of displaying the results. The screen now uses a grid instead
of a memo. The drop-down choice for what information to display has been
changed to a series of tabs above the grid. Since the grid does not need to
have the font changed, the font button was removed. The layout of the options
was changed as well.
- Added the capability to show a rotation status to the on
screen results. This option allows the user to select a rotation and when
displayed will show each event and the gymnasts that are currently on that
event and the score that they received. Any gymnast that does not currently
have a score will be highlighted in yellow. This then becomes an easy way to
tell the progress of the meet for the current rotation. It is also an easy way
to see if there are any scores missing.
- Added the capability to have the on screen results auto
refresh based on a user defined number of seconds.
- Modified the MeetScoresOnline.com integration to keep track
of changes made to gymnast records so that the changes can be reported to
MeetScoresOnline.com when data is published.
- Fixed a bug in the Team calculation when teams are
designated by AA and Age Divisions are specified in the selection criteria.
Very obscure issue and most people won't run into it but someone eventually
did and we got it.
These features were added in the v4.08 update
- Added the capability to select which fields to be exported
during a CSV export.
- Added a progress meter to the CSV export so long exports
won't appear to be hung.
- Added the display of the Session/Level/AgeDiv to the
beginning of the results that are displayed on the Mini-Alpha scoreboards.
- Modified the Rotation Schedule that shows the gymnasts in
competition order. When printed showing scratched gymnasts, the counts for
each squad no longer include the scratched gymnasts.
- Modified the Rotation Schedule and Gym Roster reports so
that when scratched gymnasts are printed the strikethrough indicating the
scratched gymnasts was improved to make it stand out more.
- Modified the Score Verification, Judging Analysis, NCAA
Results, to handle FIG A/B panel scoring.
- Added the capability to export meet results to
- Modified ScoreGen to have the capability to show the NCAA
Team results in a synchronized fashion. Which means that the team score for
any given gym will contain the same number of scores as all the other gyms.
This prevents a gyms team score to increase really fast because the
event they are on is faster than the others which makes the team rankings
meaningless until everyone has the same number of scores in.
- Modified ScoreGen when wireless communication is active to
only request the keypad status from an ID if the ID has not been found to be
on radio. This cuts down on the number of junction box requests that need to
- Modified the Score Verification and NCAA Rotation Schedule
reports to have the option of adding a Bye Rotation. The Bye rotation uses the
next squad letter in sequence after the event squad letters as the Bye squad
letter. For example, Men would use "G" as the bye squad and Women would use
"E". The bye on the Rotation Schedule is only available for NCAA rotation
schedules at this time.
- Fixed a bug when importing coaches in a PTF. Sometimes an
incorrect list of coaches to choose from would be displayed.
- Moved the MeetScoresOnline and GymnasticsStats exports to a
These features were added in the v4.07 update
- Fixed a bug in ScoreGen that would cause an AV when trying
to show results on the Mini-Alpha scoreboards.
- Modified the Junction Box Tools screen to disable the
Override Power Fault button when scanning ID's.
- Modified ScoreGen to add some delays when testing the
scoreboards during setup to prevent from overflowing the USB buffers.
- Updated the USAG Import to correctly parse the HTML form
that USAG is now using. This should fix the Open Optional import and get rid
of the extra invalid gym entry.
- Forced the Financial Transactions to be sorted by RecNo
when they are exported to the PTF file to avoid causing Key Violations when
the PTF file is imported.
- Modified the PTF Import to allow for more buffer space when
importing levels and event groups. This should fix some issues that have come
up with data containing large numbers of level definitions.
- Modified the Card Labels to print the gymnast competition
number next to the gymnasts name on the top line using the same font size as
the name. This should make it easier to see the gymnasts number quickly.
These features were added in the v4.06a update
- Modified the Junction Box Tools screen in ScoreGen to have
additional tools to turn on or off the alarm and power to the keypads. Also
fixed an issue that would prevent the ID scan from stopping when the Stop
button was clicked.
- Modified the Junction Box Tools screen in ScoreGen to have
a new option to override the power fault protection that the junction box
performs. This procedure instructs the junction box to ignore possible power
faults "shorts". This was added to be able to prevent the junction box from
turning off power to the keypads when a false "short" is detected. This is a
very dangerous option and should be used only if it is verified separately
that there are no shorts in the line. Overriding this protection can damage to
the keypads and/or the junction box if a short does actually exist.
- Changed the "Next up" display option in ScoreGen to now
show "Now up" instead. This was done because the gymnast is usually on the
equipment at the time that this is displayed.
- Modified the Mailing Label options to correctly clear the
field names, comparison, and compare to fields when switching between the 3
different types of information.
- Modified ProScore so it will now provide a suggested
filename when generating web pages. The filename is based on the Session,
Level, and Age Divisions with a prefix of EV, MR, or TR for Event Results,
Meet Results, and Team Results.
These features were added in the v4.06 update
- Modified ScoreGen to have a Keypad Monitor screen that
shows all information that is maintained about the keypads as the system is
running. This is a useful tool to to help in certain troubleshooting
situations and to help see what each keypad is doing without having to
physically be at the keypad.
- Added support for the new USB Junction Box to ScoreGen.
There is now a USB choice for the COM Port. USB drivers were also added to the
- Added a Junction Box Tools screen that works in conjunction
with the new Intelligent USB and Serial Junction Boxes. The new junction boxes
have additional circuitry to detect line shorts and also have the ability to
monitor communication errors to help diagnose problems. This new screen allows
the user to monitor the current status of the units on the line as well as
reset and clear alarm conditions if the occur.
These features were added in the v4.05 update
- Fixed a bug in the Index checking screen. A "Table Not
Found" error would be given for the TEAMGYMNASTS.DB table when an index check
is performed. The error does not happen during a regenerate.
- Modified ScoreGen to have the option to select a 2-line
review mode for the keypads. This option requires firmware v4.00 or greater to
operate properly. Firmware below v4.00 may still be used without this option
- Updated the keypad firmware to support a 2-line review mode
and to fix a few minor FIG related problems.
- Modified the Participation Awards screen to allow any AA
scores to be put in. Previously it only allowed a maximum on 40.0 to be
- Modified the Gymnast Export to CSV to export the file using
a .CSV extension instead of a .TXT extension.
- Modified ScoreGen to utilize a 7x9 pixel font for normal
text display when using a 5'4" x 10'8" scoreboard is used instead of the
normal 4' x 8' which uses a 5x7 pixel font.
- Modified ScoreGen to fix a pathing problem in the Script
Generator. Forced it to look into the ProScore folder instead of letting it
determine where to default to.
- Fixed a bug on the Gym Information screen. The email and
web fields would not launch the email client or web browser when the button
- Modified ScoreGen to skip and event that does not have a
team competing when displaying NCAA style results on the 4x8 Graphic
scoreboard. This will eliminate the need to display the extra events when, for
example, a dual meet is going on and only 2 events are competing at a time.
- Modified the CSV import function to handle importing
gymnasts with 999999 as the USAG number and not flag it as a duplicate.
- Modified ScoreGen to have the option of pausing the display
of queued scores to the scoreboards. This will primarily allow for showing
results between rotations on the Graphic scoreboard while still allowing
scores to be entered from the keypads. Even though the scoreboards are paused,
the keypads will still function normally.
- Modified ScoreGen to enhance the message display function
for the Mini-Alpha scoreboards. You can now enter different messages for each
event separately including an additional message to be sent to a specific unit
id. ScoreGen will now remember the last text entered for each event so you do
not have to retype the messages each time. An auto centering option was also
added that will center each line to text within the allotted 12 characters
prior to being transmitted to the scoreboard.
- Modified the Score Verification report to show the gymnasts
Level and Age Division and to print the blank lines for the judges scores
lower to allow more room to hand write in the scores.
- Fix and issue with printing scratches on the Rotation
Schedule where the event starting labels would change gymnasts even though the
scratched gymnasts were being printed.
- Fixed a bug that would cause an Application Error if you
closed the Print Preview before the report was finished generating.
These features were added in the v4.04 update
- Fixed an issue in ScoreGen where the Team ID was not being
displayed on the large Graphic scoreboard when showing team results with teams
designated by ID instead of gym.
- Modified ScoreGen to have an option to put the 4x8 graphic
scoreboard into advertising mode.
- Fixed an issue in ScoreGen that was not allowing start
values higher than a 10.0 to be entered.
- Modified the Score Verification report to sort the gymnasts
by competition number after the competition order so that if no order is
specified, the gymnasts will be listed in number order. This will now match
the way the Rotation Schedule works.
- Added an option to the Score Verification report to have an
NCAA Mode option so that only those gymnasts flagged for an event print on the
- Modified ScoreGen to have an additional session selection
field for each group. Under very unique meet conditions it is necessary to
show scores entered for 2 different sessions. E.g.. Dual-sessions with each
session having 2 flights. This results in 4 separate competition groups
competing at the same time.
- Modified the Graphic Results display for the 4x8 graphic
scoreboard to have the option of specifying a title to be displayed on the
Event Results and Team Results.
- Modified the Graphic Results display for the 4x8 graphic
scoreboard to have up and down arrow buttons to change the order of the event
- Modified the Graphic Results display for the 4x8 graphic
scoreboard to have and "Add Each Event" button to add all the events to the
- Added an option to the Event Results - Multi report to
generate a web page of the results.
- Added a new report for Team Results - Multi. This report
works like the Event Results - Multi report.
- Modified the Insert Placeholders Wizard to not close the
screen after inserting the placeholders. This allows you to add placeholders
for multiple settings without having to reopen the screen each time.
- Modified the Results screen to show the count of gymnasts
with missing scores at the top of the screen instead of the bottom. This
eliminates the need to scroll down in order to see the counts.
- Added a new report called Gym Labels. This prints the gym
name and session on a label.
- Modified all Zip Code fields to no longer force 99999-9999
format. The fields are now just a 10 character field. This was done to support
international postal codes.
- Added a new option to the Team Results report. This option
allows the team competition to use the AA to determine the gymnasts who are
designated to be the team for a particular gym. For example, teams are
determined by taking the top 6 AA scores from each gym and then using the top
5 event scores from those 6 gymnasts to determine the team score. This option
was added because several states have adopted this method for calculating
their team championships.
- Added a new tabled called TEAMGYMNASTS.DB. This table is
used to help the calculation of the new team results.
- Modified the Configuration screen to have the option of
selecting the FIG A/B Panel scoring mode. This is for international FIG meets
where the A panel sets the start value and the B panel enters deductions and
the final score is determined by subtracting the B panel deductions from the A
panel start value.
- Modified ScoreGen to support the FIG A/B Panel Mode. This
option requires keypad firmware v4.00 or greater to operate properly. Firmware
below v4.00 may still be used without this option enabled.
- Updated the keypad firmware to support prompting for
deductions when used with FIG Mode turned on.
- Modified ScoreGen to support displaying the individual
vault scores (vault 1 and vault 2) on a separate numeric display for the
coaches and gymnasts use. This is a FIG feature only.
These features were added in the v4.03 update
- Fixed an issue in ScoreGen where the Team ID was not being
displayed on the large Graphic scoreboard when showing team results with teams
designated by ID instead of gym.
- Modified the Judge Summary report to have the option of
specifying a custom list and order of fields to be printed on the report. The
user can select from a list which fields to print and in what order. Those
settings will be saved for future use.
- Modified the Club Record Sheet to fix a problem that would
cause the correct scores to be printed under the correct meet.
- Fixed an error importing gym information from a CSV file.
An error was being generated about an invalid Short Name and was causing the
import to fail.
- Modified the USAG Web Import to use a different control to
read in the saved web page in order to fix a 64K limitation that exists on
some versions of Windows.
- Modified the Gymnast Information screen to make sure that
the Gyms Attending screen is not being edited before performing any updates to
the t-shirts counts. This should fix an error that can be caused if the
t-shirts are changed for a particular gym and that gym is being edited on the
Gyms Attending screen.
- Modified the Gym Information screen to zero pad the USAG
Club Number if 6 digits are not entered.
- Modified the Graphic Results options screen to allow for
displaying results from multiple meets. This is similar to the Event Results -
Multi report where multiple meets can be combined with weightings to give
- Modified the GymnasticStats.com export to have an option to
select the Governing Body to be included with the data. The choices are the
same choices from the GymnasticStats.com web site with the addition of USAIGC.
- Modified the GymnasticStats.com export to account for
scratched gymnasts and to not export them.
- Modified the Score Entry to check the final score for each
event to make sure it falls within the allowable minimum and maximum score
range after any neutral adjustments have been factored in.
- Modified the Rotation Schedule report that lists the
gymnast names in competition order to allow the option of printing the report
with scratched gymnasts included. This will help the situation where
re-printing the rotation schedule after scratches have been entered changes
the starting events. If scratches are printed on the report, the order and
starting events are maintained, and the scratched gymnasts are printed with a
line through them.
- Modified the Qualification report to have the option of
sorting the report by AA, Gym, Level, or Birthday.
- Modified the Judging Analysis report to give better
statistics with regard to Off Average Tendencies. The summaries now show the
number of times the judge was above or below the average, the percentage of
the total that those reflect, and the average "Off" amount for both.
- Modified the Rotation Schedule report that lists the
gymnast names in competition order to allow the starting event labels to be
- Modified the Judging Analysis report to fix an issue with
the Vault report where it would always show the 1st vault judges scores
compared with the final vault score which could have come from the 2nd vault.
This was causing the statistics to be incorrect because the judges scores that
were being analyzed were not always the scores that derived the final score.
- Modified the Age Division screen to indicate when custom
session age division exist for the selected level to make it more obvious when
they exist and when they don't.
- Modified ScoreGen to have a Clear button on the Graphic
Scoreboard Results screen to clear the results from the screen.
These features were added in the v4.02 update
- Added a new feature for importing gymnast info from
searches made on the USA Gymnastics web site. So it is now possible to enter a
clubs ID on the USAG web site, pull up a list of their gymnasts, and import
that information into ProScore.
- Modified the Team Results reports and displays to have the
option of determining the designated teams by Gym or by the Team ID. If by
Gym, then the Team ID designations are unique for a given gym and this is the
way the Team Results has always calculated. If by Team ID, then the Team ID
designations ignore the gym and you can have a "team" comprised of gymnasts
from multiple gyms. This works perfectly for Regional and National meets where
there are "All-Star" teams made up of gymnasts from different gyms.
- Fixed an issue when exporting a PTF file when there are no
sessions created. An error was being generated due to not having any judges to
- Changed the way Landscape reports have their margins
calculated based on the rotation angle that the printer uses to make a page
print landscape. The left and right margins are flip-flopped based on this
angle. This should fix an issue where landscape reports would have one side
cropped off because the margins were incorrect. Also modified
QuickReport to change the way the margins are initialized.
- Modified the Account Statement report to move the address
fields to the right to make sure the addresses fit inside window envelopes.
- Fixed an issue where using the popup calendar to enter the
safety expire or pro expire date for a coach would not save the date chosen.
- Modified the Gymnast Information screen to have a new event
check box to indicate if the gymnast is competing in the AA competition for
NCAA meets. This allows gymnasts to be flagged for the AA competition but not
be flagged for a given event.
- Modified the Men's and Women's NCAA Results reports to look
at the AAFlag to determine who are the All Around competitors.
- Modified ScoreGen to have a Graphic Scoreboard Results
screen that can display standings on the 4x8 graphic board.
- Fixed an issue with the Gymnasticstats.com export that
would cause a file creation error if Windows was not installed on the C:
- Modified the NCAA Meet Results reports to only list those
gyms that have gymnasts with the selected team designation. This prevents gyms
that only have individuals or all-arounders from printing.
- Modified the Judging Analysis report to only print those
gymnasts that have scores entered.
- Modified all mailing label reports to print the PostNet
barcode at the top of the label instead of the bottom. This was changed to
comply with the "recommended" USPS positioning of the barcode.
- Modified the Results screen to have the NCAA Mode option
available for all events except "Meet". This allows for only gymnasts with the
specific event flag checked to be ranked when in NCAA Mode.
- Modified the Results screen to have the NCAA AA results not
look look at the Team designations since the All Arounders are determined by
the AA event flag only.
- Modified the Event Results report layout for NCAA
All-Around. The report now lists all event scores similar to the USAG Meet
Results report except the event placings are not printed.
- Modified the ScoreGen Alpha and Graphic Results screens to
look at the specific event flags when showing results in NCAA mode.
- Added a new NCAA Rotation Schedule report. The report lists
each rotation separately and then for each event it lists the gymnasts that
have been flagged for that event and lists them in the event competition order
- Modified QuickReport to hopefully fix the AV's generated by
some printer drivers. We'll see...
- Modified the Backup/Restore utility to not refer to
ProSchool when prompting to open an archive.
These features were added in the v4.01 update
- Added a prompt when the user clicks to remove all the queue
entries on the Print Report screen. It asks if they are sure they want to
remove them all.
- Fixed a display bug where the icons on the PTF Import
screens would not display correctly based on the current status of the record
- Changed the sort order of the records on the PTF Import
screens so that the lists have some logical order to them.
- Fixed a bug on the Budget Comparison report that was
causing nothing to print or a floating point error.
- Modified the Reports Screen to reset the number of copies
to print back to 1 after printing the selected reports. This is to minimize
accidentally printing the next group of reports multiple times.
- Added code to check if ScoreGen is running before the
Backup and Restore utility is opened. If it is running, a warning is displayed
telling the user to exit ScoreGen before proceeding.
- Modified the Score Verification report to fix an issue
where the column headers did not print on the second page of a squad.
- Modified the Scores report to print blank lines for missing
scores instead of printing 0.000.
- Added the capability the show Team Results on the Meet
Results screen. Clicking the Print button will run the actual Team Results
report with the selected options.
- Modified many screens to reflect the proper designation of
the Level Name (e.g. "Level", "Class") and to handle the proper conversion of
that designation to a plural form.
- Added an option to the Team Results report to print the
report in NCAA Mode. This means that a gymnasts score on a given event will
not be counted for the team score if the event flag for the event if NOT
checked. "NCAA Mode" prints at the top of the report when this option is
- Modified the Team Results report and options to add a new
feature to be able to choose specific team codes for a given team ID. This
gives further flexibility when running Team Results so that only those teams
with the codes selected are used in the Team Results.
- Modified ScoreGen to better check for duplicate ID's
- Modified the Account Statement report to use the custom
Report Title if one is defined.
- Modified the Gymnast Export to CSV settings to export the
Event Group. Some of the field names were changed and the order of some of the
fields was changed.
- Added a new feature to be able to import TXT files using an
MS Access style import wizard. You can import Gyms, Gymnasts, or Judges from
delimited or fixed-width text files.
- Modified the Gymnast Export to CSV to export the gymnasts
Age and Age Division.
- Modified the Meet Settings report to more accurately report
the gymnast counts when Custom Age Divisions are present.
- Modified the Gymnast screen to add a Remove Placeholders
button to allow the user to remove any placeholders that were inserted for a
- Fixed a bug in the Team calculation that was always
combining all the age groups together.
- Modified ScoreGen to support the Radio Controllers for the
keypads and scoreboards. The Setup Screen was modified to allow the user to
indicate which type of communication exists, Junction Box or Radio.
- Modified ScoreGen to have a Results option for the Alpha
scoreboards. This screen allows the user to display results on dedicated
- Modified ScoreGen to support Open Scoring in JO and NCAA
meets. This option only works with the Alphanumeric scoreboards and will
scroll the judges scores along with the gymnasts average and name and number.
- Fixed a bug in the Judging Analysis report that was
printing the wrong judge's names on the report.
- Modified the Gymnast Information screen to have event order
fields for each of the event flags to that the competition order for each
event can be set in advance for NCAA meets.
- Modified ScoreGen to have a menu option on the Utilities
menu to enable prompting for the Start Value on the keypads. This option
requires keypad firmware v3.00 or greater to operate properly. Firmware below
v3.00 may still be used without this option enabled.
- Updated the keypad firmware to support prompting for the
start value. Only the head judge keypad will prompt for the start value.
- Modified the Score Entry screen to have fields for the
start value for each event.
- Modified the Event Results, Award Labels, and Event Results
Multi report options screens to have an additional field to indicate places to
print. These 2 fields now allow you to designate separate places for the
events and for all-around. This will save time in meets that print a different
number of places for AA than for the events.
- Small performance improvement made to the Gymnast
Information screen when "Load All Records" is enabled. Improvement will depend
on your system.
- Made a small change to several reports and screens to
ensure that the age division would always display 'N/A' when age divisions are
not being used based on the setting in the Meet Information.
- Fixed an issue where the last meet selected would sometimes
revert back to the first meet on the list.
- Modified the Results screen to show the number of missing
scores per gymnast when showing only missing scores.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the temporary directory
created during a restore procedure to not be deleted after the restore was
completed. The directory is now removed.
- Modified the PTF Import function to ignore some of the less
important fields when determining if an exact match is found. This will allow
more exact matches to be found and therefore not require as much user
prompting to import the PTF file.
- Modified the Score Verification report to not print a 0.000
final score if no scores have been entered for that event. Instead it now
prints __.___ when no scores have been entered.
- Modified the Score Verification report to print the
gymnasts USAG # and Gym name below their name.
- Modified the Gym Roster report options screen to allow the
user to select a session to print the roster for.
- Modified the Team Results options screen to allow the user
to print all teams regardless if that team has enough scores to equal the
number of scores to count for team.
- Fix an issue with importing from a previous meet that would
cause an error if the USAG number was not 6 digits.
- Add the capability to export to
Gymnasticstats.com. This feature
will export all meet information except financial information to the
Gymnasticstats.com database. See
their web site for more information.
- Modified the Configuration screen to have a field to enter
the Meet Director's USAG Pro Number.
- Modified the Meet Information screen to have fields to
enter the Sanction Number for the meet and the USAG Pro Number for the Meet
Director. The Meet Director's Pro number will be copied from the Host
- Added additional export to CSV options. You can now export:
Gyms Attending, Coaches, Coaches Attending.
- Added a new Coach Sign In Sheet report. This report is
modeled after the standard USAG form. It lists the Coaches name, gym, pro #,
safety Exp. It also has a place for the coach to initial next to their name
since their name is already printed. Only the coaches attending the meet are
printed. They are printed in gym order, alphabetical by last name. Additional
blank lines will also be printed as well as an extra blank page to be used for
additional coaches to hand sign in.
- Modified the Blank Score Sheet report to allow grouping by
Gym. This allows a blank score sheet to be printed for each gym regardless of
session or squad.
- Added the option to include the financial transactions in
the PTF file.