Installation Instructions for the ProScore v4.0.21 Update
This update is for version 4.0 of ProScore only!!! Do not download this
version unless you have already purchased 4.0 or have already upgraded from 3.3.
Installing this update into a ProScore version 3.3 system will cause ProScore to
no longer function properly.
As with any update for any software, it is
always a good idea to make a backup of your system before installing any
updates. This is just a precautionary measure.
Begin by making sure that you really need to download this
update. To check which version you currently have, do the following:
- Run ProScore.
- Click the Help menu and choose About.
- Check the version displayed below the ProScore logo.
If it says "4.0" or something similar then you should download
this update. If it does not say "4.0" then you should
not download this update.
To download and install the update, do the following:
- Click on the
ProScore4021Update.exe filename to start the download.
- You will be prompted to either Save the file or Run the
file. Choose to Save the file on your Desktop.
- Be sure ProScore is NOT running before going on to the next
- On your Desktop, run the program called
- The Welcome screen of the installer will appear.
Click Next to continue.
- You will then be prompted for the location to install the
update. Enter the folder where ProScore was installed. The default is
C:\ProScore. Click the Next button to continue.
- You will then be shown summary of where the installation
will be performed. Click Install to begin the update.
- After all the files are installed, the ProScore Database
Initializer utility will be started. This utility will perform database
initialization and upgrade any database structures.
- When the Database Initializer is finished, click OK
and then click Finish to complete the update.