What's New in PlasmaGen v5.0.4
The following list outlines all the changes and enhancements
that were made to each revision of PlasmaGen 5. The v5.0.4 release includes
ALL of the following revisions. They are listed separately so that you can
more easily determine the new features that were added for a particular
These features were added in v5.0.4
- Modified to change the layout of the NCAA Team Grid results
display so the events are along the top and the teams are along the left.
This allowed for the addition of 8 teams to be displayed on the results. It
also will allow for additional teams to be added in the future if the
situation calls for it.
- Modified to increase the width of the seconds field on
the Countdown screen.
These features were added in v5.0.3
- Modified so that the "Always use event icon" option will
work for non-FIG meets.
These features were added in v5.0.2
- Fixed an issue when using "all events at once" mode with
dual sessions. The maximum time to display scores would not be honored.
- Updated to support the database changes made in ProScore
These features were added in v5.0.1
- Modified the startup process for PlasmaGen to better handle
the situation where it could not connect to the server on startup and the
user chose to not select a different server.
These features were added in v5.0.0
- This is the initial release.